Saturday, December 29, 2007
Airi mama asked me to update! xD
ok so erm, let's see...
1) first of all, i will probably be staying in singapore(poly) unless I can't get in through JAE then I'm gonna fight to go overseas. Cause I'm very sure, there is no other course that I want.*sigh*
2) hmm, yesh, I got meself a new phone too <3
Motorola 2V9 ;D Pretty Mahogany colour~~ <333
It's charging now 8DD wheeeeeeee~
3) went for dinner with c.s today (airi, marl, melly, pu and me).
walked around the WHOLE of orchard road *COUGHCOUGH* until we settled for Seoul Garden.. turned out to be more expensive... ahem, MELLY!! >:-D
food wasn't all that bad. I created my own sukiyaki though ;D
4) Watched "I Am Legend" and "National Treasure" yesterday with ST gals and Delta'07 respectively. On the former, hardly any storyline and the gals bought large popcorn for the expess purpose of hiding behind it throughout the movie ^^;;
Dinner with Delta was at The Mussel(Muscle) Guys. HAHA. I apologise for my Muscled Men jokes >:-D haahaha
I would do the cosplay meme but, I only did 3 costumes and I lost a good chunk (heck, all my pics this year from cosfest onwards) of pics thanks to com crashng. I IS A SAD PERSON. DDD= so basically,
- Shiki[Subarashiki Kono Sekai]
- Mikoto [Princess Princess]
- Ritsuka [Loveless]
EOY MEME:
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Take O levels and graduate from Crescent. Oh yeah, take care of a part xD
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I can't even remember my new year resolutions oh wait... I think I didn't make any cause I wasn't confident that I will keep them. LOL =D
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yep.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yeah......
5. What countries did you visit?
Hong Kong, Malaysia, London and Paris <3
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Money. Wasn't that obvious? ;D
Oh and better skin =x
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
No particular date. All are remembered as ONE YEAR. well, maybe grad nite ;D
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
GRADUATING FROM CRESCENT!! =D
9. What was your biggest failure?
Many many many. lol...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Relapse of knee injury -> Torn Ligament in left knee
The usual bouts of illness(cold, flu, sorethroat, fever etc.)
Appendicitis =o=
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Nintendo DS Lite <3333
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Many people!
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Many more people too D=
14. Where did most of your money go?
@_@ oh shit. Erms, NCC, cosplay, J-Rock... Yeah xD oh, and FOOD.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
London and Paris trip!! =D
END OF Os!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happier! *smiles*
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
erms, revision? xD;;
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Chinese... T_T okokok... erm, slacking.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At the beach with some ol' pri sch friends (Evonne and Debbie)
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
hmm, over Saga again, yes. LOL stupid guy.
And.... a few others ;D (no of course I'm not saying! D=)
ermerm.. LULOUCHE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
23. How many one-night stands?
None. D=
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
Don't watch TV
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
hmm.. Don't know. I don't
hate people for no reason anyway.
26. What was the best book you read?
Conclave of Shadows series by Raymond E. Feist
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I rediscovered the love of Luna Sea <333
28. What did you want and get?
A lot of things!!ahahahaa... Yep, very blessed.
29. What did you want and not get?
LUNA SEA CONCERT TICKET!!!!!!! @________@
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Hmm, not sure. xD;;
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I spent it in the hospital, waiting to be discharged. with much thanks to everyone who came down to see me <33 really made my day
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
*pauses* money. $_$
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Casual. RANDOM. Blingy. etcetc. Moody? yeah, I wear whatever I feel like wearing unless I'm feeling lazy.
34. What kept you sane?
I'll be honest. Haruko, Xiu Wen, BA, Airika and the thought of the crazy family in school.
heh. A place where I can just let loose, and laugh and forgetmy worries..
Thank you all. >.<
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Don't ask stupid questions. lol. alicenine.!!!!! <3333
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
None.
37. Who did you miss?
MANY PEOPLE!!!!
38. Who was the best new person you met?
All you wonderful people from the Graduating batch'07 of DARE. well, especially the gals.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
To not be dependant and to stand on my own two feet, even if it means leaving the past behind and walking forward.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I'll quote whole song. =)
Just wanna share it cause, the lyrics are beautiful. yes it's by none other than alicenine.
Kousai mitsumeteitanda toumeina ondo de kawaranai to shinjite kimi wo sekai ga owaru hodo ni
futo kaze ga fuite mune ga itanda tarinai mono wo umeawasu you ni sameru koto nai yume wo miteta
hitomi no naka afureta bokura no peeji wo kakitasou suteru beki mono nani mo nai hazu sa
irodoru kioku e negai e kagi wo kakeyou kizuitanda nakushitakunai mono niji no shikisai ya kimi wo tsukuru subete
kioku wa usureteku dakara me wa sorasanai ari no mama no kimi no sugata sugiiku hibi no koto wo
kanashii kao shinai de nakitsukarete mo doko ni ite mo soba ni iru kara boku wo irodotteite hoshii
itoshii hito miagete goran yo hikari no ame ga futte namida no ato wo yasashiku naderu kara
kotoshi mo futari de mitsuketa hana wa saku kana? futashika demo kimi no te wo nigirou poketto no naka wa futari dake no uchuu
furueteita kimi ni ima ai ni yuku yo tenohira ni nokoshitekita nanika sono mama saa te wo nobashite
hitomi wa itsudemo kawarazu kimi wo oshiete kureta utsushi tsuzukeyou sore de ii kara
kagayaki afureta bokura no peeji wo kakitasou suteru beki mono nani mo nai hazu sa
irodoru kioku e negai e kagi wo kakeyou kizuitanda nakushitakunai mono niji no shikisai ya kimi no koto wo wasurenai
Eng:
With the transparent warmth that I had been gazing at, my faith in you won't change till the end of the world
Suddenly the wind blew and my chest hurt, as if to compensate for the things I was lacking, I dreamt about not waking up
Tears overflowed in my eyes, I'll add on to our page, there's nothing to be thrown away
Towards the memories and wishes coloured in, I'll turn the key, I realized that the things I don't want to lose are the colours of the rainbow and everything you created
The memories fade, so I'm not averting my eyes, your figure as it is, the things that happen in the days that pass
Don't show a sad face, even if you're tired from crying, no matter where you are, because I'll be beside you, I want to be coloured in
My beloved, try looking up, because the rain of light is falling, gently wiping away the traces of your tears
Is the flower that we found together blooming this year as well? I'm not sure but I'll grasp your hand, inside the pocket is the world that belongs only to the two of us
Trembling, I'm going to meet you now, whatever has been left in my palm, now reach out a hand
My eyes will always continue to reflect what you taught me, without changing, because that's good enough
Radiance overflowed, I'll add on to our page, there's nothing to be thrown away
Towards the memories and wishes coloured in, I'll turn the key, I realized that the things I don't want to lose and don't want to forget are the colours of the rainbow and you
Song translations are credited to
JiayanPlease visit her web for alicenine. lyrics and translatons <3
Now as I reflect and think... Perhaps, it's time for me to really.. really move on this time, not leaving any regrets behind. after all, isn't it naive and wishful thinking that close friends will be close friends forever? That is what I would've believed with all my heart. but, reality ain't kind.. isn't it? I'm no longer that naive and innocent child, yet, I still do believe a little, somewhere deep down inside... still. hoping..
well, I guess, that will be it for now.
See you all who are going for the doll affair <3
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
12:04 AM